Messart Room Intern
Project author: Catherine Serezin. Photographer: Alexander Kamačkin.
- Project author: Yuri Ziemenko.
Another version of the country style is presented in the back room in the memorial floor. The size of the bedroom is not too big, it's probably a room for guests.
- Project author: Architecture " MART " .
In this case, the style of the bedroom in the wooden house is a little swallowed on the style of the share, really very Russian. Paper lights are torchs, mechin covers (but may be natural or artificial, depending on your eco-representations and preferences), tissue rims and dried ceilings create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
- Project author: Irina Shamanova.
The carpets, the gobels, the textile, the siege mirror, all of them are the masters of the virgin bedroom. Well, the design of a bedroom in a wooden house could be like that.
- Author of the project: Creative workshop " RINTOET-DIZIN " .
A small guest bedroom with a mansard ceiling, a minimum of detail and a white rim is likely to be for guests. And her style is closer to eco-minimism, but it's a fraction of minimism.
- Authors of the project: Marianne Merabov, Najaschenko.
The complex structure of the ceiling, the large area of the bedroom and the discreet palette of the decor indicates the tastes of the masters who prefer modern style.
- Project author: Varvar Zelenecki. Photograph: Victor Chernyshev.
Diesine bedrooms In a wooden house, something that can't be done in a house with a brick. You can, for example, connect the stuctural ceiling with the barren walls.
- Author of the project: INSOMNIA studio.
- Project author: DESIGN-DO Architecture and Design.
The interior of the wooden bedroom was made half-empt. There's a lot of sun, air, high ceilings, and abundant wood with rare white furniture.
- Project author: Totan Kuzembaev. Ilya Ivanov.
Great Totan Kuzembaev, as always. His modern bedroom of a wooden country house with balls, white planes and big windows looks unbelievably modern.
- Author of the project: Elena Anisimova.
White color, copy design and minimum decor is always good. Especially for those who don't like extra things.
- Project author: Alla Schumeiko. Photographer: Michael Stepanov.
The chocolate wall, the white door and the white furniture and the textile stains, there's something classic about it.
- Author of the project: Julian Chaplinski.
A strong, coated mansard ceiling is painted with white paint for visual expansion. The brewery wall supports the opposite of the truth and colour.
- Author of the project: The architectural office of Easyplan.
The oven bed, the decorated design of the record, the chair and mirrors, the sheets on the basis of the console, the country style.